Blog Traffic

Monday, March 9, 2009

Mon, 9 March 2009

Dear Family,
I hope you all had a good week this last week, I had a terrific week. This transfer just got over and i am sending Wade home. He is not very excited to leave but it's his time to go. I found out saturday that i will be getting a new companion. I will recieve an Elder from Brazil who dosent speak english Elder Soudre. President said that he thinks this will help me improve my Portugese and i am very excited for this. My house will have Me and Elder Cordano, another American and my new companion and Elder Cordano will train a new missionary from Lisboa, Portugal. My house will be speaking a lot of Portugese. All of us have less than a year in the mission so it will be pretty fun.
This week for me has been fun and it will be hard to see Elder Wade leave. We have made a good relationship and i will miss him alot. Oh ya by the way he is going to try and come to Shelley in the next month to drop off some things to you. I've got some ideas for something that might keep you a little busy mom. I have a bunch of faberic i want you to make a bed spread out of and maybe even some pillow cases. He will bring these things to the house, i told him how to get there and i will give him mom's cell number in case he can't find it.
About the camera i think i will juist buy one here I will pull out $200 dollars next week so please make sure there is enough money in my account. Thats awesome i will be getting that much money back, it makes me not have to worry as bad.
I have a feeling that i will be teaching alot more with Elder Soudre because we don't have any responsibilities other than being regular missionaries. This is going to be awesome. I am super excited as you can probably tell. This last week we gave a baptismal date and we will have a baptism the 4th of April. I want to let you know that i love you all very much and miss you. I can feel the blessings of being a missionary, IT is very hard i am struggling but it is making me a stronger person. I know the church is true and that this wonderful work is of God and will change anyones life if they give it a chance.
Love,
Elder Edwards
P.S. Grandma i just wanted to write you a quick note and let you know that i love you and am grateful for all that you do for me. Thanks for the prayers, they really help and keep throwing them my way. You would love it here it is so beutiful and the people are so nice. I know that we are all children of our heavenly father and that we will all return to live with him some day. I love you so much and miss you tons. I hope you have a great week. LOVE you!!!!!!!

No comments: