Blog Traffic

Monday, March 2, 2009

Mon, 2 March 2009

Dear Family,
Everything here is awesome i am doing great and continuing to have a blast here in Mocambique. The people are awesome and they usually let us talk to them no problems so thjats pretty nice. I think this past week was a great week we got a lot done missionary work wise. We were out teaching alot and didnt have to be cramed up in the church that much this week.

We are teaching some really cool people, we have two 20 year olds who just got back from vacation and we taught them twice this last week they are Imundo and Tony. I think that we will see alot of success with these 2 i am excited to see what happens. This last week we had something really cool happen to us, We went to this guys house to teach him the first lesson. When we got into the lesson he had alot of questions about family and he was a smart guy. He has been prepared by the lord to be taught he has a wife and 4 little children and i think he really likes us. It is amazing to see how someone can be so ready for the gospel. It is just like he knows what is right but he didnt know where to find out these things. I am really e3xcited to go back and teach him about the importance of families and that he can live with his family forever. I can tell my testimony is growing tremendously and i want to share this gospel with as many people as i can.

I've got some bad news too. Mom your gonna be mad at me but guess
what? My camera got stolen. I am super sorry and i feel horrible
because i had just gotton all the pictures off my three cards put on a disk and they took my camera and the three cards. I am lucky that i got all the pictures off of the cards before they were stolen. The sad thing is was my camera was stolen at the church when i was in a meeting. And we had a power point and i think when we turned the lights off for the power point it got stolen then. So i don't know what to do. The cameras here are expensive they are $200 and i don't think i have the money for it. So if you could let me know what you think i should do please write a lettter. They said you cant send cameras in the mail either because people will steal them. But just let me know what you think and i am very sorry. I got a couple of things i want to know about mom. My personal card expires Dec. of this month so just thought i'd let you know i'm gonna need you to send one about dec. time. Also if you could i would like to know how much i have in my accounts. i have spent a little bit on some carvings and things.

The work is good though and i'm gonna try and connect some photo's so you can see what it is like here. I got some of the people and the church and our house and me of course. I hope you all have a good week and i miss you all alot and can't believe tomorrow i hit 6 months i love the work and wouldnt rather be doing anything else right now in my life, I hope that you guys have a great week anf i look forward to the letters. Love ya lots,

Elder Edwards

No comments: