Blog Traffic

Monday, March 30, 2009

Mon, 30 March 2009

Hey Fam,
Another week in the Record Books, We are doing really good here we are having a lot of success at the moment and we are staying really busy. Our days are full of teaching appointments. I feel that i am learning a lot especially from Elder Sodre. He has been helping me out a ton these last three weeks. He is a really awesome person he loves music and he teaches me Brazilian music. I am having a great time with him.
This week we invited another couple to be baptised. We have 2 couples with baptismal dates they will all four be baptised May 30. I am really excited for them they are also really excited as well. The work is amazing people can change so fast , and i know the gospel is what helps people to do that. Some people are just ready to hear our message and they are way excited when we start to teach them.
I am going to try and start taking more pictures it is so beautiful here the people are awesome and i am having the time of my life. Everything sounds great back home. When i get home i won't even recognize the house because you guys are doing so much to it. The mail situation here is it gets sent to the mission home than they deliver it to us. I got a letter from Uncle Billy 3 days ago telling me that he was thinking about me. it was a nice letter.
Well i guess that's it for me today i love you all and cant wait to hear from you again thanks for the letters. Love ya
Elder Edwards

No comments: