Blog Traffic

Monday, March 23, 2009

Mon, 23 March 2009

Hey Fam,

You guys are really lucky!!!!!! My new companion likes to
stay at Internet for 2 hours so that means my letters will be pretty
fully. Hope you all had a good week. sounds like it was pretty event
full. Before i forget HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you had a good one.
This week for me was great! Our area is starting to
explode and me and my new companion are doing great too. my language
skills are coming along very quickly now but they have too because i
have to speak the language all day every day. it is awesome. We are
doing a lot of work are days are packed full of lessons and people are
giving us referrals like crazy.
I think that we will have a lot of people with baptism
dates by the end of this transfer. Yesterday at church we had 13
investigators at church. It was awesome they are mostly all moving
very quickly with their learning. I think by the end of this transfer
we will have 2 marriages marked and about 7-9 baptisms marked. I am
very excited to see what happens.
I am very grateful for the chance that i have to be here
at this time, I am so grateful to know the people that i do here and
i know that these people that i am teaching were prepared for me. I am
grateful for the chance to serve and i am grateful for the examples i
have.

Hope you all have a good week, i know it is hard to find time but id
like to get a letter from the Scott and Rachael Family and the Kurt,
Julie, and Ainzly Family and even you Kraig. I love to hear from you
guys it helps a lot. Until next week. Love you all tons.

Elder Edwards



Love you grandma have a good week and know that you are in my prayers
love you lots and miss you. Have a great week. And thanks for the
prayers.

No comments: