Blog Traffic

Monday, April 20, 2009

Mon, 20 April 2009

Hey Fam,
What the heck i leave and all the sudden i'm gonna have 2 kids around that i don't know and they'll call me Uncle. I won't lie i am pretty excited for that. Oh ya transfer meeting was this last saturday and i am headed to a new area, I will be serving in the Manga 2 branch. I will have a new campanion also his name is Elder Lavanhane he is from Maputo, Mozambique and he is entering his last transfer. I think Manga will be a fun change i am looking forward to it, I have been in the city for the first 6 months of my mission and now i will get a little glimpse of some jungle. Manga is still considered Beira so it's not that far away from everything but it should be fun. Church will be a little different i am used to a chaple and AC but now we will have sacrament in a big room but the other 2 hours will be outside. I hope that it will be nice.
I am glad that i am staying here in Beira because at the end of this next transfer all 32 of the missionaries here in beira will get on a bus and head to Maputo on a 16 hour bus trip through Mozambique. I am excited because i will get to see parts of this country i didnt expect i would get to. I hope to get some good pictures too.
This past week has been nice i have seen alot of people and started to say my goodbyes to Beira 1 i really have enjoyed my time here and i will miss alot of the people in this branch. I think i will have to visit for the two weddings we have planned i hope that i can be there for the weddings because i have known both couples for 6 months.
I am still trying to get my head to say i'm going to be an Uncle again i am so excited for you guys Scott and Rachael, i hope this shows that the Lord is willing to bless anyone, I am so excited for you 2. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
We'll i hope you all have a great week and i hope you all are excited for mothers day because i know i am. Man time is flying by i already have almost 8 months i have been on the mission. It is weird because i still feel very very young in the mission but alot of people are telling me i will go Senior companion this next one. Most of the missionaries go senior around their 10th or 11th transfer but looks like i'll be going my 6th, i am really nervous for this and am going to try and learn as much as i can this next one. But i love you all and look forward to your letters next week. Love ya.

Elder Edwards

No comments: