Blog Traffic

Monday, April 13, 2009

Mon, 13 April 2009

Dear Fam,
Everything here continues to push forward i am having alot of fun right now in my mission the language is really starting to come around and the work is amazing. I have a week and a half left in this transfer and president said i will be transfered. It will be the first transfer of my mission. I have no clue where i will be headed. But i will keep you posted because i will know next week. Wow I am starting to not feel so young in the mission i already have 5 1/2 months here in Mozambique. This last week i did a division with an Elder that had been here for 3 weeks and it was fun, it showed me that i knew a lot more than i thought. But man it was rough i had to teach almost everything and i was really nervous. But it went really well and i enjoyed it alot.
Sounds like everything back home is going well, congratulations Julie on graduation!!! Easter here was a little different but it was still good. We had an Easter Egg hunt after church Elder Cordano bought choclate eggs at a store and hid them around a room. It was really lame but it was the thought that counted.
It has been raining a little bit lately and our area has alot of water in it i will try and send you some pictures of the mud and the water it is full and we have to walk through it. I also have some pictures with me by the beach and some other random pictures. Kraig i really like the blog and a lot of my freinds like it too. Thanks i go out and look at it every now and then. But thanks it looks really well.
I hope to stay in Beira for the next little while. Because the end of may all the missionaries here are going down to Maputo on a Bus, it is a 24 hour bus ride and i think i would get some good pictures of Africa if i am still up here. Elder Nelson will be visiting our mission then i am looking forward to it.
Everyhing here is going great i don't know if their is anything that you can do for me i am loving my mission and i have sufficient for my needs. But i love the people here and am going to misss my area. I have gotten to know alot of really good people here, but i will move on i am really excited t oleave at the same time i have been in the city so far and hope to head for the Jungle but who knows i will tell you next week.
I hope you have a great time this next week and i will be talking to you on the phone here in 1 month i am really excited for that. Have a good week and know that i love all of you.

Elder Edwards

Love you Grandma

No comments: