Blog Traffic

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sun, 25 Jan 2009

Hey Family,
How the Family doing? Sorry that i couldnt send a letter last week the internet wasnt that great and i didnt want to sit infront of a computer for 4 hours to write one letter. Mom i have some answers to you questions. I have not got my package yet, I am doing fine we have been getting quite a few more investigators lately the members are helping out with that a ton. We have a baptism marked for the 7th of Feb. I am pretty excited. The weather has been very dry, it rained for like 2 weeks straight and for about the last two have been very dry. I think that it will rain alot here really soon.
I really enjoyed the pictures this last week the new door looks awesome i like it alot. I also enjoyed the pictures of Ainzly, she is so cute. I think that she looks alot like her mother. Dad thats quite the beard you got going on. The house is gonna be totally diferent when i get home. By the way this transfer i hit my 5 and 6 month markes crazy huh.
I am really enjoying it here i am having the time of a lifetime. I am learning a new language which is very difficult but it is teaching me that as i continue to try and ask the Lord he will provide. I am loving every minute of it there is nothing i would rather be doing at this time other than serving a mission.
I hope everyone back home is doing well i will be trying to get pictures in the next couple of weeks. But it was good to hear from you all and i hope you have a good one and i will talk to you soon. (Next Week, hopefully the internet is better)
Love your son and Brother
Elder Edwards

No comments: