Blog Traffic

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sun, 11 Jan 2009

Dear Fam,
Another awesome week actually i gave the whole mission a laugh. I have a disgustingly funny gross story for you guys. It all started this last saturday we went to a members house and i got in kind of a crappy situation. i accidentally steped on this cement thing on the ground and the next thing i know it collapses you can probably guess but i was up to my belt in somthing all i can say is i was standing over the septic tank. It was the most disgusting thing ever i was covered in Mozambican crap. So i was in a pretty crappy situation. but i made it out ok. i went home and cleaned off scrubbing my body so hard that my skin hurt. I think that i was the cleanest i had been since baptism when i got out of that shower. But it's another great story for the mission, something i will defenetly never forget.
Well we have another investigator with a baptisimal date she is way awesome her name is Saundra. She comes to everything the church does even the things she's not really supposed to. But president told me i was most likely getting transfered this next one so i will be leaving my branch. I am kinda sad because i hav e made alot of good freinds here in Beira 1.
The language is coming still it is way hard for me but i just need to continue to talk to people and my language skills will increase. I enjoy everything iam going through in my mission so far i have learned so much and will continue to learn as i study. The Holy Ghost is an awesome help on a mission and in life i have learned that it helps.
Well i hope you guys liked my story i am doing just fine don't worry about me i love you all so much and am grateful for your prayers. Have a great week and have fun watching ainzly mom. I want some More Pictures of her and the family maybe even Kraigs girlfreind. Love you lots.
Your Crappy Son And Brother,
Elder Edwards

No comments: