Blog Traffic

Monday, January 19, 2009

Mon, 19 Jan 2009

Letter #1:

The internet isnt working sorry i wish i could write :(
Look forward to letters next week
Elder Edwards

Letter #2:

Hey,
This week was great
Mom my shoes are gone along with a pair of slacks a white shirt and some garments. ya but its ok i can buy new for really cheap. I wanted to tell you something i can get a diamond here and i was thinking it could be for my wedding ring and it's not very expensive. I can get a diamond the size of a dime on a ring and then another one the size of a pencil eraser for $750 but it would be awesome to give my future wife a diamond ring from Mocambique. so let me know what you think. The person getting it goes home in 4 months and he is going to go to BYU-I and he will take it home to me. Just let me know next week. You remember that ring i found with the metal detector try and find it and put it in my package please. Let me know.
Love you guys sorry about the internet i look forward to the letters.
Love Elder Edwards

No comments: