Blog Traffic

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sun, 21 Dec 2008

Hey Fam,
I hope you guys are having a good holiday season, it's a little different here but it's still Christmas time which is hard to beleive. At the Church we have been having alot of Christmas Parties, We have been having alot of fun. The weird thing is you guys talking about snow i find myself trying to remember what snow even is. But i just sit under the air conditionar and get a glimpse of what it is like.
I guess I should probably answer dad's questions so he has something to talk about in sacrament meeting. I have'nt seen any animals really other than massive frogs, lizards all over the place and fish. Funny story about the fish, the last week it has been pouring rain here and when it rains our street feels up with water and when it feels up with water the sewer fills up with water to, so then you have the sewer bubbling up through the ground and everything smells like crap literaly. But the kids that live below us found a way to clear out the drain so than everything was getting back down into the depths of the African Sewer io can only imagine what else is in there. But when the water was going into the sewer the kids where siting there catching the fish that had swam out of the sewer i am talking about a foot and a half cat fish. they probably caught like 5 of them in the last 3 days. CRAZY!!!!!
There is so much rain here our road just turns into a river it is kinda cool, but the sewer rain water is gross and then you have all the kids that go out and swim in it cause it's like 2 feet deep awesome huh. My living conditions are awesome. I live in a fatty house that is huge. i eat way good i eat alot of beans and nuts, the native food here is way good i like it alot. i like Matopa and Chovi they are 2 great dishes from here. I walk everywhere in our giant area but i like it it is way fun. i put alot of miles on these shoes. But ya.
We have and investigators getting baptised this saturday i am super excited for here she is really awesome and has an awesome testimany. She will be baptised the 27th. We are having a hard time sitting with people during the holidays i kinda can't wait until there over. The weeks are just flying by it's almost christmas.
About calling me here it's changed a little bit i hope that it dosent get in the way of things and i hope everyone can be there to talk. You will have to call me on christmas Eve at 10:00 in the Morning that will be 7:00 at night for me. You can call me at 843988976. It might be hard to get a connection but keep tryin.
Hey Mom i want you to do something for me i need to know how much money i have in the bank in my Checking and Savings. I want you to tell me on the phone when you call. I need to know how much i have. I guess i will talk to you all on wednesday have a good couple days and have fun Happy B-day Kurt and Kraig And Julie.
Peace out,
Elder Edwards

No comments: